The Embassy of the Czech Republic in Chisinau invites applications from local non-governmental organizations to support Small Scale TRANSITION Projects 2024.
- The submitted proposal should not be a contribution to the project of a large funder. Proposed projects should be in line with the priorities of promoting human rights and transformation cooperation and should cover one of the following topic:
- Support of civil society, including human rights defenders;
- promoting freedom of expression and access to information, including media freedom;
- promoting equal and broad political and public participation;
- support of the rule of law institutions building;
- promoting equality and non-discrimination;
- promoting human rights in connection with employment and environment;
- The budget for one project can be minimum 250 000 CZK /approximately 10 000 EUR and maximum 500 000 CZK/ approximately 19 200 EUR. The budget must be in both currencies, in the Czech crowns and in Moldovan lei.
- The maximum length of the project is 8 months with expected start on the March, all projects have to be finalized by the 31ct October 2024.
- Local non-governmental organizations are eligible for this call for proposals.
For more information, visit Embassy of the Czech Republic in Chisinau.