Deadline: 25 January 2019
Social Innovation Fund is seeking applications for its Social Enterprise Development Fund 2019 with an aim to find and back social enterprises that add to the social and economic fabric of their community by way of social impact.
Social enterprises are organisations whose mission is to have a positive effect on society. They generate revenue through their products or services and reinvest their profits back into their social mission. Social enterprises are innovating every day by inventing and developing solutions to Ireland’s most pressing social issues. They are creating jobs, tackling disadvantage and supporting community development.
The fund will provide critical support to the most innovative and high-impact social enterprises across Ireland, helping them to:
- Increase their social impact
- Increase their traded income
- Create more jobs
- Develop long-term, effective and sustainable social enterprises
- In 2019, the fund will support up to 16 Social Enterprises with cash grants and a place on the Accelerator Programme.
- Two Social Enterprises will receive a cash grant of €50,000
- Two Social Enterprises will receive a cash grant of €30,000
- Two Social Enterprises will receive a cash grant of €20,000
- Ten Social Enterprises will receive a cash grant of €10,000
- A minimum of three winners will come from each of the Urban, Town and Rural categories.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- The Social Enterprise Development Fund is seeking applications from social enterprises that:
- Have a clear social mission that addresses a critical social issue
- Generate income from goods or services
- Are already up and running
- Reinvest any surplus into achieving their mission
- Have a not-for-profit legal form
- Are separate from Government and State Agencies
- Have their main impact in the Republic of Ireland
- The key criteria that applicants will need to demonstrate are:
- How does the social enterprise impact on a critical social issue
- How the social enterprise is or has the potential to be a sustainable business generating traded income from goods or services
- The applications will also be assessed on how well they demonstrate that the social enterprise:
- Is innovative in an Irish context
- Has the potential to scale or replicate in Ireland
- Has the potential to create additional jobs
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Eligible Country: Ireland
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/2Dm4blc
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.