The Souter Charitable Trust is now inviting applications for its Grants Program.
The Souter Charitable Trust supports projects engaged in the relief of human suffering in all its aspects in the UK and overseas – especially, but not exclusively, those with a Christian emphasis and ethos.
- Whilst there are no minimum or maximum amounts given an average grant would be a small one off in the region of £1,000 – £3,000.
- Grants are restricted to UK registered charities only.
- Current legislation does not permit the trustees to give direct grants to overseas organizations as they are unable to carry out the due diligence required of them.
- Small grants may be awarded for gap year / short-term projects which extend to at least one calendar year.
- All projects for capital building and renovation works are specifically excluded from funding.
- The personal health and educational needs of individuals are not normally funded.
- No application forms are required. To make an application, apply in writing to Souter Charitable Trust.
- Re-application for a grant is permitted, but only after one calendar year has elapsed.
- The trustees generally meet once a month and all applications, whether successful or not, are acknowledged in due course.
For more information, visit Souter Charitable Trust.