Deadline: 20 November 2016
South Asia Women’s Fund (SAWF) is inviting all women’s rights activists and artists in Asia to submit visual designs which reflect the work of a women’s fund in Asia. SAWF’s intervention strategy underscores the following principles:
- Advancing a Rights Based Approach
- Promoting women’s voices and strengthening leadership
- Forging new directions with reinforced networks
- Promote and support the leadership of women – at all levels, particularly those who belong to marginalized communities and are from rural, disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Enable a strong understanding of human rights and rights based approaches among women’s activists and women’s organizations in the region, which will inform programmatic intervention and implementation;
- Facilitate greater cross learning and exchange between women’s organizations and activists in the region.
- Influence social justice philanthropy especially focusing on raising resources for women’s rights work in the region
The winning submission will receive a grant of $500.
Any woman or Trans activist or artist from the following countries may apply: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Pakistan, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Mongolia.
How to Apply
- Submissions should be sent electronically at the address given on the website.
- Submission should include:
- The individual’s CV with at least one reference
- A design of a logo (300 resolution, 6×6 inch jpeg)
- A maximum 250 word explanation of the concept behind the logo submitted on a Word document
For more information, please visit South Asia Women’s Fund.