Deadline: 29 May 2020
South Eveleigh is seeking applications for its Community Grant Program in order to assist local initiatives that reflect South Eveleigh’s key priority areas and positively contribute to community.
South Eveleigh is committed to making a positive contribution to community. Grants can play an important role in community development and support active participation within communities. They empower the community to address issues that matter to them and take the lead on projects to enhance community life.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Community Grant Program will provide funding of up to $10,000 maximum per individual grant.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Not-for-Profit (NFP) organisations and Charities registered with the Australian Charities and Not-forprofit Commission (ACNC).
South Eveleigh will accept community grant applications in the following categories:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Community welfare programs or initiatives, including those that assist disadvantaged groups
- Local education programs including, but not limited, to those involving adult education or learning disabilities.
- Youth leadership programs or initiatives aimed at giving young people opportunities for selfdevelopment and community service.
- Technology or innovation projects.
- Cultural projects such as public art, cultural workshops and community art projects.
- Heritage – projects and events celebrating the history of the area.
Applicants must meet all of the following primary criteria:
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
- Be a Not-For-Profit (NFP) organisation or Registered Charity
- Be relevant or connected to the local South Eveleigh community
- Have a link to the South Eveleigh values of safety, people, innovation, integrity and accountability
- Enable South Eveleigh to mention the grant recipient on its website and as part of its reporting processes.
- A geographical reach which corresponds to the South Eveleigh precinct. Applicants must be in a 2km radius of the South Eveleigh precinct.
- An ability to engage with their key stakeholders
For more information, visit https://southeveleigh.mirvac.com/about/community/community-grants