The Standards and Trade Development Facility (STDF) is seeking applications for the Project Grants (PG).
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Projects relevant to the identification, development and dissemination of good practice in SPS-related technical cooperation, including projects that develop and apply innovative and replicable approaches;
- Projects linked to STDF work (e.g. Climate Change, Electronic SPS Certification, Good Regulatory Practice, Public-Private Partnerships, Trade Facilitation);
- Projects that address SPS constraints through regional approaches; and
- Collaborative and inter-disciplinary projects focused on the interface / linkages between human, animal and plant health and trade, and benefiting from the involvement of two or more partners or other relevant organizations.
- Public sector entities (including regional or international bodies) with responsibility for SPS measures or policy, either in their own right or in cooperation with the private sector. The STDF encourages implementation of projects and activities through public private partnerships;
- Private sector entities, either in their own right or in cooperation with the public sector. Examples of private sector entities include legally registered farmers’ organizations, trade and industry associations, etc.;
- Non-profit non-governmental organizations (NG0s) with expertise in the SPS area and with an organization in the relevant benleficiary country or countries, in co-operation with the public and/or private sector; and
- STDF partners.
For more information, visit https://www.standardsfacility.org/funding