Deadline: 10 June 2016
The U.S. Department of State Bureau of East Asia Pacific Affairs (EAP) is inviting organisations to submit applications for a project to promote women’s entrepreneurship, as part of the Lower Mekong Initiative.
The Center will provide a safe space for female would-be entrepreneurs and business owners from the formal and informal sectors to receive training, access resources and connect to a local network of mentors that can provide them real-time, tailored feedback.
- Subject to the availability of funding, EAP anticipates having approximately $445,500.
- Applications should not request less than $200,000 and no more than $445,500.
- Applicants should include an anticipated start date prior to September 30 2016 and the period of performance could be up to 3 years.
- EAP welcomes applications from U.S.-based and foreign-based non-profit organizations/nongovernment organizations (NGO) and public international organizations; and private, public, or state institutions of higher education.
- Private institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit Women’s Entrepreneurial Center.