Deadline: 10 March 2020
The “Stepan Gishyan” Charitable Foundation provides grants on a competitive basis for the implementation of the best programs and initiatives promoting improvement and perfection of socio-economic, scientific-educational, cultural and healthcare spheres of Armenia.
The Foundation is designed to promote the development of the Armenian-French relations and strengthening of amicable relationships between the two countries, bring about positive changes directed at the improvement and perfection of socio-economic, scientific, educational, cultural and healthcare systems of the Republic of Armenia by providing the more initiative and active members of the Armenian Society with an opportunity for self-expression.
The Foundation will give its preference to the programs, which:
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Promote the creation of new jobs;
- Use the local production and raw materials to the greatest extent possible;
- Offer innovative solutions;
- The applicant being a legal entity has been active within at least the last two years;
- Are targeted at strengthening the Armenian-French relations.
The maximum amount of one grant is AMD 4.000.000
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Educational and Scientific;
Terms for Participation
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- The program is targeted at the development of one or a few of the social-economic, educational and scientific, health and cultural sectors.
- The program will be implemented exclusively on the territory of the Republic of Armenia.
- The program will be implemented by a legal entity. The program implementation is safe for the environment and the society.
- The program is aimed at not satisfying the individual’s personal interests, but the creation of new opportunities of a wide group of the society.
- The effectiveness of the program is long-term, with a usefulness of at least two years.
- The program has a clear and realistic action plan and timetable. Detailed information on program implementation is provided.
- The grant does not include payment of salaries and other current, administrative, as well as repair and renovation costs.
- If the program is not fully funded by “Stepan Gishyan” Charitable Foundation, then the entire financing must be guaranteed by co-financiers.
During the program selection the Foundation will give its preference to the programs, which will simultaneously meet one or a few of the below conditions:
- The program is aimed at strengthening the Armenian-French relations.
- The program promotes the creation of new jobs.
- During the program implementation, local production and raw materials are used.
- The program offers an innovative solution.
- The applicant represented as a legal entity has been active in the field during at least the last two years.
Eligible Country: Republic of Armenia
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.
For more information, visit http://foundation-gishyan.am/en/foundation-application