- Circular Economy: National or Regional Circular Economy Action Plans, Strategies, Roadmaps or similar, which are officially approved, and which include specific and measurable actions, or targets, with a clear timeline and are in line with or complementing the objectives of the EU Circular Economy Action Plan.
- Waste: National and regional Waste Management Plans pursuant to Article 28 of the Waste Framework Directive and/or Waste Prevention Programmes as requested by article 29 of the Waste Framework Directive.
- Water: River basin management plans pursuant to Annex VII to the Water Framework Directive, Flood Risk Management Plans pursuant to the Floods Directive or Marine Strategies pursuant to the Marine Strategy Framework Directive.
- Air: Air quality plans pursuant to the Ambient Air Quality Directive or National Air Pollution Control Programmes pursuant to the National Emission Ceilings Directive.
- LIFE-2021-STRAT-ENVSIP-two-stage – Strategic Integrated Projects -Environment
- Topic budget- EUR 52.8 million
- Indicative range of project budgets- EUR 10-30 million
- Indicative number of projects tobe funded- 3 – 6 projects
- Indicative expected project duration- 60 – 120 months
- be legal entities (public or private bodies)
- be established in one of the eligible countries, i.e.:
- EU Member States (including overseas countries and territories (OCTs)
- non-EU countries: listed EEA countries and countries associated to the LIFE Programme (participating countries) or countries which are in ongoing negotiations for an association agreement and where the agreement enters into force before grant signature
- the coordinator must be established in an eligible country.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/3z9XLPE