Deadline: 31 December 2019
The Harcourts Foundation is seeking applications for its Grant Program to provide support that helps, grows, and enriches australian communities.
As Foundation Purpose is “To provide support that helps, grows, and enriches australian communities”, they have a clear focus on providing grants to reputable community-based charitable organisations which need funding for projects and initiatives designed to benefit as many people as possible.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Because most of the funding for the Foundation is generously provided by Harcourts offices, they will only consider applications from groups for a specific event, project, item, or initiative where Harcourts has an office;
- Priority is also given to those areas where the Harcourts office is currently a financial contributor to The Harcourts Foundation (Note: many of their offices fund and support a huge range of community initiatives through their own offices as well as through The Harcourts Foundation);
- In the event that they receive more applications that meet the criteria than they have funds available, they will prioritise those applicants which demonstrate their grant will have the widest community impact.
- Grant applications must be for a specific event, project, item, or initiative;
- Requests for the event, project, item, or initiative must be scheduled to occur within four months of the upcoming Grant decision meeting date (meetings are held in the month following the end of the quarter);
- Grants will not be given for items already purchased or events/initiatives/projects already held;
- If the Grant is not used for the purpose for which it was applied, they will request that applicants return it so they can provide it to another deserving group;
- They may ask for supporting documents such as quotes, references etc;
- If applicants are a branch of an organisation where another branch has been successful in achieving a Grant from us in the past, this does not mean applicants automatically qualify for a Grant. Each application will be considered independently based on funds available and circumstances at the time;
- If applicants are successful, please do not apply within the next 18 months, as they would like to assist other organisations;
- Applicants may apply as a national or regional organisation, however applicants application must be for a specific community event, project, item, or initiative that fits the criteria.
What will not be funded
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Individual needs – The Foundation focus is on supporting as many people as possible within their communities;
- Overseas or other travel costs – (individuals or groups) unless a direct community benefit can be shown;
- Religious, political, lobby causes/activities.
Eligible Country: Australia
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
All grant applicants Must:
- Complete ALL details in the Application Form, including their organisation’s ABN number;
- Attach evidence of both Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR, Type 1) and Tax Concessional Charity (TCC) status for the applicant organisation;
- Attach copies of ALL supporting documents including quotes.
- Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://harcourtsfoundation.org/australia/application-process/
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.