The DierenPark Amersfoort Wildlife Fund (DPAWF) is offering grants to protect nature and especially endangered species.
Dierenpark Amersfoort Wildlife Fund supports projects around the world when it comes to nature conservation and species preservation. For example: financial support of projects for endangered species, supporting research for veterinary medicine, reforestation projects, or helping to shelter animals.
- The project application includes a soundly based project description, a detailed budget as well as a resume of the applicant. In addition, the project applications should meet the following criteria:
- Project criteria
- The project contributes to the conservation of an endangered species, among others by protecting the natural habitat and via local education programmes.
- The species addressed in this project are part of the animal collection in Amersfoort Zoo.
- The application should clearly reflect the involvement of the local community.
- The local involvement of NGO’s and /or universities in the implementation of the project should be clearly demonstrated in the application.
- Other criteria
- The application should preferably be submitted with the input from someone in the region where the project will be implemented.
- The project applicant has good references.
- The project uses a long term planning which ensures continuity.
- Project criteria
- Financial support is granted on the understanding that the project is carried out in accordance with the submitted project application.
- Divergences relating to the submitted project application must be approved of by the board of the DierenPark Amersfoort Wildlife Fund.
- The recipient is committed to acknowledge DPAWF support in the respective project communications as well as in relating continuing follow-up projects. The board of DPAWF should be informed about this.
- The recipient provides the DPAWF with pictures and/or videos of the project (minimum of three)
- Within a year after the project approval the recipient submits a progress report. A final report including the allocation of the budget expenditure should be submitted after the project is finished.
For more information, visit Dierenpark Amersfoort Wildlife Fund.