The European Commission (EC) is seeking proposals for the Cooperation with Enterprise Europe Network (EEN), it is a network of business intermediary organisations (chambers of commerce, technology poles, innovation support organisations, universities and research institutes, regional development organisations) that help Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) innovate and grow internationally.
- Identification of the relevant alternative funding source(s);
- Advisory support for the application process to the identified funding source, including possible reorientation of the project;
- Increase the pitching capacity to present project ideas to investors and introduce regional/national/European investors (including pitching events with investors);
- Identify other needs than funding (e.g.: partnering, business support) and refer to relevant EEN or relevant stakeholders’ services (incl. cross-border);
- Follow-up the supported SoE companies in their success in raising alternative funding and provide data back to the EIC.
- Drawing up and implementing a specific action plan based on needs and challenges faced by EENs in widening countries;
- At least 1 training and exchange of best practice per EEN consortium in widening countries (in addition to existing EEN ‘exchange of experience’ scheme);
- At least 2 days of 1-to-1 cross-border coaching by more experienced peers/experts per EEN consortium in widening countries to draft EIC Accelerator proposals (from EEN members and other experts from other Member States and Associated Countries).
- the Member States of the European Union, including their outermost regions;
- the Overseas Countries and Territories (OCTs) linked to the Member States;
- eligible non-EU countries:
- countries associated to Horizon Europe;
- low- and middle-income countries.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/3ASEEKO