Deadline: 15 April 2020
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Med- Tech;
- Artificial Intelligance;
- Internet of Things;
- Machine Learning.
- Personnel protective equipment
- Eg- Low-cost masks which can capture virus from the air and absorb respiratory droplets.
- Testing Equipment
- Eg- Cost-effective thermal scanning devices and rapid diagnostic kits (paper-based and other point-of-care devices)
- Critical- care equipment
- Including portable oxygenators and hospital and home-based ventilators to monitor and control the spread of the new coronavirus.
- Large area sanitization and sterilization
- Including electrostatic spray and Ultra-Violet treatment for various available surfaces like glass, ceramic, wood, textile
- AI-based technology for contact less entry.
- Eg: Facial recognition tools to assist in contact less entry of officials, doctors, and others.
- Movement tracking
- Using mobile apps to diagnose contagion and track people movements in quarantine areas/ lockdown regions.
- Including solutions that can assist the officials in monitoring those under compulsory home quarantine
- Crowd management
- Eg- Drones armed with heat-sensing cameras.
- Fake news detection
- As information gets passed on social media, it becomes difficult to discern its authenticity and may mislead people
- To citizens during this time and no contact delivery of medicines.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
The Challenge is open to all the Startups, Companies, Innovators etc. whose innovation can plug the gap between the demand and supply of essential medical items to fight the Covid-19 outbreak as well as an innovative tech for applications such as motion tracking, geofencing, fake news detection, etc.
For more information, visit https://www.startupindia.gov.in/content/sih/en/ams-application/challenge.html?applicationId=5e79126ee4b055bfaea9ef66
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.