Deadline: 1 March 2020
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Grants up to $500 are available to people over 25 years of age who wish to further their training or education in order to improve their skills. Applicants will need to indicate the benefit of their study to the wider community in addition to their personal development. Preference will be given to those who live in smaller centres or rural areas. The course to be undertaken must be offered by a recognised education provider.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Grants of up to $500 will be made.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- grants will be available to any person over 25 years of age
- the applicant will need to indicate the benefit of the study to the wider community as well as to their personal development
- any short or long term course offered by a recognised education provider is eligible
- preference will be given to those who live in smaller centres or rural areas
- must be made on the official Rural Women New Zealand form to the National Office of Rural Women New Zealand
- are considered by the Rural Women New Zealand Bursary Committee (appointed by the National Council of Rural Women New Zealand) at the National Council meeting scheduled after receipt of the application
- the application will be acknowledged when it is received
- applicants will be notified of the decision which will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
- the application will be treated as confidential and subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act
- the committee reserves the right to later check with applicants on the outcome of the study
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Interested applicants must download the application form via given website.
Eligible Country: New Zealand
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://ruralwomennz.nz/services/charitable-grants/