Deadline: 8 January 2020
Matrix Chambers is seeking applications for its Matrix Causes Fund (MCF) to provide support to organisations which promote access to justice (particularly for people trying to get support to meet their basic personal needs), or promote equality of opportunity, or promote a sustainable environment.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Matrix Causes Fund is a charitable fund administered by Matrix. Since 2003 they have committed over £1million to national and international charitable causes.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The MCF will only provide an organisation with one-off funds of up to £5,000, or funds of up to £3,000 a year for 3 years.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Applications are particularly welcome from organisations whose focus is on supporting the needs of vulnerable persons such as prisoners, asylum seekers, people with mental health difficulties, people (particularly children) with disabilities, or women in refuges.
- Funding for charitable organisations not registered as a charity in the UK.
- The Matrix Causes Fund may be able to consider applications from organisations that are not registered as a charity in the UK.
- The MCF will only provide funds for identifiable items or activities (potentially including the staff costs of the activity). Where the amount to be provided by the MCF is not the whole cost of the item or activity, the MCF money will only be released when the rest of the cost has been secured by the organisation. The MCF will not provide funds for an organisation’s general or core expenditure.
- The MCF will fund the costs associated with things like publications, staff/volunteer training, publicity, events and equipment which can benefit many people and be longlasting. Only in exceptional circumstances, will the MCF provide funds to cover costs (such as salary costs) for an organisation’s direct service delivery to individual clients or members of the public. The MCF does not provide funds to support or replace statutory or other services generally provided by public bodies such as schools.
For more information, visit https://www.matrixlaw.co.uk/csr/matrix-causes-fund/