Deadline: 20 February 2020
Are you a change-maker? Do you want to be a part of a network of progressive business leaders? If yes, then apply to join the Swedish Institute Management Programme for new perspectives on lasting success through responsible leadership and sustainable business.
The mission of the Swedish Institute Management Programme (SIMP) is to lead change for responsible leadership and sustainable business practices. The programme challenges traditional approaches of doing business and explores how business can become more people and planet focused in the global economy.
SIMP will give applicants:
- A network of leaders focused on sustainble business and responsible leadership
- Increased knowledge about environmental, social and financial aspects of sustainable business
- Increased leadership competence
- Insights into business cases in Sweden, one of the leading countries in sustainable business practice
- Exchange of experience with prominent practitioners in business and in the public sector
Costs covered and arranged by Swedish Institute
- Training and content
- Accommodation, food and domestic transport during the programme
- Flight tickets to and from Sweden
- Insurance covering acute illness and accident when in Sweden
- Module 1, 3 days in one of the selected countries in Africa, 3 – 5 June 2020.
- Module 2, 2 weeks in Sweden, 12 – 24 October 2020.
- Module 3, 1 week in one of the selected countries in Africa, February 2021.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Applicants aspire to make sustainability an integral part of their business strategy.
- Applicants are in a leading position within trade, industry or the public sector.
- Applicants have mandate to influence the business strategy for their organisation.
- Applicants are between 25-45 years old (born 1975 – 1995).
- Applicants have a good working knowledge of both written and spoken English.
- Applicants are a citizen and resident of Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda or Zambia.
For more information, visit https://si.se/en/apply/leadership-programmes/swedish-institute-management-programme-africa/#how-to-apply