The temper of The Times Foundation is seeking applications for its Grants Program.
- Grants are typically between $5,000 and $15,000 and are awarded for projects that will lead to measurable outcomes for wildland ecosystem conservation and restoration in the United States.
- Temper of the Times Foundation provides funds only to nonprofit organizations classified as 501(c)(3) public charities by the Internal Revenue Service.
- The Foundation does not provide grants to individuals, for-profit organizations, or government agencies.
- Grants may be used to fund the production of print, radio, or television ads, to pay for advertising space or airtime, or to produce or distribute pamphlets, books, videos, or press packets. Because grants are for wildland ecosystem advertising campaigns, not for general organizational support, they may not be used to cover costs associated with the production of organization newsletters, membership campaigns, or for staff salaries.
- In addition, the Foundation cannot fund lobbying efforts or candidates for political office.
- Applications should be limited to five pages and should include the following information:
- Organizational information:
- Name, address, telephone number, email and contact person
- Mission statement
- Brief overview of annual income, expenses and sources of funding
- Charitable tax status
- Title of project
- Amount of funding requested
- Summary of project
- Target audience
- Detailed description of the proposed project and work plan,
- including creative work, when possible
- Project budget
- Evidence of feasibility
- Additional sources of funding
- Anticipated outcomes.
For more information, visit http://temperfund.org/blog/