Deadline: 30 June 2019
Tfanen-Tunisie Créative has launched a new call for projects within the framework of the local cultural engagement fund 2019.
In a context of institutional decentralization and widespread participation citizen, the project to support the strengthening of the Tunisian cultural sector ( Tfanen – Tunisia Creative ) aims to contribute in the long term to the consolidation of the democracy and economic prosperity in Tunisia, by working to ensure that culture participates in social cohesion at local, regional and national levels.
The project to support the strengthening of the Tunisian cultural sector ( Tfanen – Tunisia Creative ) is part of the support program for the culture sector in Tunisia (PACT) of the European Union (EU) with the Tunisian Government. The project is implemented by the British Council, on behalf of and with the collaboration of the EUNIC National Institutes for Culture.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- The local cultural engagement fund in Tunisia seeks to bring culture closer to citizens, and to promote a local collaborative approach, serving an ecosystem culture and society in which all actors (citizens, civil society, the private sector and public institutions) have their place and can actively contribute.
- The fund will support projects with potential impact in terms of decentralization and sustainable development of their respective sectors or territories. Aspects of structuring, operational partnerships and sustainability of projects will be particularly valued.
- Proposed projects must necessarily contribute to one or more of the objectives following:
- Promote social and cultural diversity, citizen participation and the socio-cultural integration of minorities.
- Support access to culture in neighborhoods, rural areas, or regions remote with special attention to young people and women.
- Promoting local public facilities through the integration of institutions decentralized cultural organizations in the actions of the networks of local organizations and the organization of attractive activities within them.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Any grant application under this Call for Proposals must be between the following minimum and maximum amounts:
- minimum amount: EUR 20,000 (TND 67,000)
- maximum amount: EUR 50,000 (TND 167,000)
- indicative average amount: EUR 25, 000 (TND 84 000)
- Grant application budgets can be 100% covered by the Tfanen – Tunisie Créative project.
The applicant must be:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- An association legally established and established in Tunisia with at least two (2) years of existence at the date of publication of this call for proposals (May 31, 2019), or;
- A Non-Administrative Public Institution (EPNA) operating in the culture.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must download the application form via given website.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit http://www.tfanen.org/appel-fonds-d-engagement-culturel/