Deadline: 12 March 2020
Tfanen-Tunisie Créative is launching a new call for projects for cultural businesses within the framework of the Local Cultural Engagement Fund in Tunisia (FECLT) 2020.
This call from the local cultural engagement fund in Tunisia is intended for cultural enterprises. In coherence with the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations, it seeks to bring culture closer to citizens, and to stimulate a local collaborative approach, at the service of an economic, cultural and social ecosystem in which all actors (citizens, society civil, private sector and public institutions) have their place and can actively contribute.
The fund will support projects with potential for impact in terms of decentralization and sustainable development in their respective sectors or territories. The aspects of structuring, operational partnerships, income generation and sustainability of projects will be particularly valued.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The projects proposed must necessarily contribute to one or more of the following objectives:
- Foster social and cultural diversity, citizen participation and socio-cultural integration of minorities.
- Support access to culture in neighborhoods, rural areas or remote regions.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- The total envelope allocated to this call for funds for local cultural engagement in Tunisia is approximately 300,000 euros (TND 940,000 approximately).
- Tfanen – Tunisie Créative reserves the right not to allocate all the funds available during this call.
- Any grant request under this call for proposals must be between the following minimum and maximum amounts:
- Minimum of 30,000 TND per project
- Maximum of 300,000 TND per project
The applicant must be:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- a cultural company legally created and established in Tunisia with at least two (2) years of existence on the date of publication of this call for proposals (February 14, 2020), the commercial register being authentic and having an average turnover greater than or equal to 30,000 TND.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online in French or Arabic via given website.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, visit http://www.tfanen.org/appel-a-projets-fonds-dengagement-culturel-2020-entreprises-culturelles/