Deadline: 1 January 2020
The Conservation, Food and Health Foundation is seeking applications to protect natural resources, improve the production and distribution of food, and promote public health in Asia, Africa, Latin America, and the Middle East.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The foundation supports projects that demonstrate local leadership and promote professional development in the conservation, agricultural, and health sciences; develop the capacity of local organizations; and address a particular problem or question in the field. It prefers to support projects that address under-funded issues and geographic areas.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Conservation grants help improve ecological and environmental conditions in low- and middle-income countries. The foundation supports field research and related research activities, training, and technical assistance efforts that:
- help conserve ecosystems and protect biodiversity
- train local leaders in conservation and protection of resources, with an emphasis on technical and scientific training
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Food grants help research-based efforts to improve food and nutrition security and improve natural resources and ecosystems. Areas of interest include projects that:
- promote or develop specific sustainable agriculture practices with potential to advance science and practice in other countries;
- test and refine innovative education and training interventions for small scale farmers; and
- advance new approaches to control pests and diseases affecting important food crops in low-income countries.
- The foundation supports public health programs that focus on populations rather than individuals. It funds programs that emphasize disease prevention and health promotion over those that emphasize disease diagnosis, treatment, and care. It supports research, technical assistance, and training projects that:
- improve public health through community-based efforts that address health promotion, disease prevention, family planning, and reproductive health; and
- increase the understanding and treatment of neglected tropical diseases
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- The average grant is approximately $20,000.
- Grants exceeding $30,000 are rarely awarded.
- The foundation supports most types of non-governmental organizations that can provide evidence of their nongovernmental status or charitable purpose.
- In general, the foundation will support:
- The foundation does not support businesses, government agencies, humanitarian aid organizations, other foundations or churches.
How to Apply
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
Applicants can apply online via given website.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
- Asia: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Vietnam
- Africa: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Cote d’Ivorie, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Latin America: Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, Cuba, Ecuador, Bolivia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Uruguay, Guatemala, Nicargua, Honduras, El Salvador, Haiti
- Middle East: Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
For more information, please visit http://cfhfoundation.grantsmanagement08.com/