Deadline: 30 April 2020
The Embassy of Japan in Bangladesh is pleased to announce its Grant Assistance for Grass-roots Human Security Projects to support various development projects with a view to enhance human security at the grass-roots level. There is an increasing need for cooperation by the entire international community to realize a peaceful and affluent society in which everybody can live their individual lives in a humane manner.
The GGHSP mainly supports the projects on health care, formal and non-formal education, agriculture, skill development, women empowerment, water and sanitation, environment, disaster risk reduction and alike.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The grant amount per projects is under 10 million yen in principle.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
International and local NGOs who have registration of NGO Affairs Bureau, Bangladesh.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- For Organizations:
- More than 10 permanent employees(excluding project staffs and volunteers);
- At least 5 years of practical experience in the relevant field is preferred;
- Land ownership by organization (for construction project only);
- Adequate income and financial stability;
- Previous experience with international donors is preferred.
- For Project Proposal:
- Convincing project rationale based on detailed baseline survey;
- Generation of concrete and substantial social benefits;
- Participation of the local community;
- Financial and operational sustainability;
- Past experience and sound track-record in relevant field;
- Benefit extends to the grass-root people regardless of their political, religious, or racial orientation;
- Addressing Basic Human Needs (BHN) of the grass-roots people;
- Reasonability of the proposed cost estimates;
- Reasonability of items requested;
- Positive impact on GoB’s program in the relevant field/area
How to Apply
Applicants can download the application forms (GGHSP Format 1 and GGHSP Format 2) and submit them along with additional supporting documents at the address given on the website.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
Eligible Country: Bangladesh
For more information, please visit https://www.bd.emb-japan.go.jp/itpr_en/gghspapply.html
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.