Deadline: 16 November 2019
The Henry Smith charity is seeking applications for Holiday Grants programmes to provide recreational trips and holidays for groups of children aged 13 and under in the UK who are disabled or disadvantaged.
The Charity is an Independent grant making trust that aims to bring about lasting change to people’s lives helping them to benefit from and contribute to society.
- They award grants size between £500 and £2,500.
What they do not fund?
- Trips outside of the UK;
- Trips to theme parks or similar high cost attractions;
- Trips for children over the age of 13;
- Multiple trips;
- Trips with a focus on education rather than fun;
- Trips for families;
- Trips for individual children;
- Organisations that provide Children’s Holidays;
- The running costs of play or holiday schemes;
- Trips that have already taken place;
- Trips to pantomimes;
- Trips to sports events;
- Organisations with an income or expenditure of over £2m except schools.
- Schools, youth groups, not for profit organisations and charities are all eligible to apply.
- The trust prioritizes applications that will benefit disadvantaged or disabled children living in the most deprived areas of the UK.
- In order to help applicants to identify whether they fit the criteria they have an eligibility quiz which applicants must answer before they can access the form. This is to help ensure that they do not waste their time applying if they are not eligible for support. Please answer all the questions and submit their response.
- If their responses show that their proposal will not meet our guidelines, applicants will not be able to make an application.
- If applicants responses show that their proposal will meet our guidelines, they will be able to access our Holiday Grants form to make an application.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply by submitting online application via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.henrysmithcharity.org.uk/explore-our-grants-and-apply/holiday-grants-for-children/holiday-grants-for-children-funding-guidelines/