Deadline: 1 August 2018
The International Foundation for Research in Experimental Economics (IFREE) is seeking applications for its Small Grants Program to promote Human Betterment through Experimental Economics to Improve the Understanding of Exchange Systems.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
IFREE funds primary research in market and personal exchange systems. IFREE sponsors:
- participatory, hands-on, educational, workshops,
- interdisciplinary academic discussions,
- outreach programs for those outside the economics profession
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The IFREE Small Grants Program provides funding of up to $10,000 for research projects that are consistent with IFREE’s Mission Statement and IFREE’s “principles of belief”.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- The Small Grants Program is open to anyone affiliated with a research institution, regardless of citizenship or location of the institution.
- Funding preference will be given to proposals that include one or more investigators who have participated in an IFREE workshop, either as a teacher or a student, and/or received pre or post-doctoral support from IFREE.
Expectations from successful applicants:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- The long term sustainability of the IFREE Small Grants Program depends upon volunteers to review proposals. Therefore, successful applicants may be asked to become part of the pool of reviewers to review proposals on an ad hoc basis.
- Successful applicants will be expected to submit a final report within 6 months of the project’s completion. The report should account for use of the IFREE funds, describe the research conducted, summarize key results, and list all working papers, grant submissions, publications, etc.
- Papers must acknowledge funding support from the International Foundation for Research in Experimental Economics Small Grants Program.
How to Apply
Proposals must be submitted via email at the address given on the website.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Small Grants Program.