Deadline: 1 August 2018
The International Foundation for Research in Experimental Economics (IFREE) is seeking applications for its Small Grants Program to promote Human Betterment through Experimental Economics to Improve the Understanding of Exchange Systems.
IFREE funds primary research in market and personal exchange systems. IFREE sponsors:
- participatory, hands-on, educational, workshops,
- interdisciplinary academic discussions,
- outreach programs for those outside the economics profession
The IFREE Small Grants Program provides funding of up to $10,000 for research projects that are consistent with IFREE’s Mission Statement and IFREE’s “principles of belief”.
- The Small Grants Program is open to anyone affiliated with a research institution, regardless of citizenship or location of the institution.
- Funding preference will be given to proposals that include one or more investigators who have participated in an IFREE workshop, either as a teacher or a student, and/or received pre or post-doctoral support from IFREE.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Expectations from successful applicants:
- The long term sustainability of the IFREE Small Grants Program depends upon volunteers to review proposals. Therefore, successful applicants may be asked to become part of the pool of reviewers to review proposals on an ad hoc basis.
- Successful applicants will be expected to submit a final report within 6 months of the project’s completion. The report should account for use of the IFREE funds, describe the research conducted, summarize key results, and list all working papers, grant submissions, publications, etc.
- Papers must acknowledge funding support from the International Foundation for Research in Experimental Economics Small Grants Program.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Proposals must be submitted via email at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit Small Grants Program.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.