Deadline: 15 April 2019
- Humanitarian assistance and needs of vulnerable groups.
- Non-formal education for vulnerable children.
- Vocational training for youth.
- Protection and promotion of human rights.
- Strategic initiatives for peacebuilding, conflict prevention and resilience.
Proposals that address cross-cutting issues such as the implementation of sustainable development goals (Agenda2030), fundamental human rights, women’s rights/gender parity, anti-corruption/good governance or has environmental protection components, are encouraged. Consideration of the do-no-harm principle should be well reflected in all proposed interventions.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The duration of the project proposal should be limited to 1 year.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Applicant must be a local or international actor, registered in Lebanon. Submissions from local organizations will be prioritized for this call.
- Proven track-record, administrative competence and organizational capacity to implement similar projects (include names of projects and donors).
- Plausible intervention logic, rationale and theory of change.
- Result matrix, preferably linked to the budget.
- Clear selection of target groups.
- Application must include an indicative general budget.
- Alignment with national plans and proven complementarity with other similar interventions.
- Fully in line with Norwegian priorities and focus areas (mentioned above).
- Mainstreaming of gender equality and conflict-sensitive programming is encouraged.
Funding requests from organizations that are already receiving funding for Lebanon from either the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, NORAD or other Norwegian public entities will not be prioritized for this call, with the intention of avoiding duplication. Proposals pertaining to stand-alone conferences/events/meetings/activities that do not fall within a comprehensive approach or serve concrete intended results are not likely to receive financing.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Interested organizations should submit their concept notes via email at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Lebanon
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/2WP2LWz