Deadline: 24 May 2017
The Research Council of Norway is currently accepting applications for its work programme “Norway – Global Partner (NORGLOBAL-2)” with an aim to contribute to progress towards the SDGs, and will promote and disseminate high-quality, evidence-based and policy-relevant research within the field of international development.
- Primary objective:
- Research-based knowledge of high quality on poverty reduction and sustainable development informing development policies, development programmes, private sector investments and further research.
- Secondary objectives:
- Increased production of high-quality, research-based knowledge with a potential impact on poverty reduction and sustainable development.
- Increased dissemination of research-based knowledge to policy makers, relevant stakeholders and the public in Norway and internationally.
- More research-based knowledge translated into policy and practice.
- Increased and improved dialogue and cooperation between researchers, policy makers, the private sector and civil society.
- Strengthened capacity of Norwegian researchers and research institutions.
- Strengthened cooperation between Norwegian and leading international researchers, including researchers in developing countries.
- Global education
- Humanitarian efforts
- Conflict, security and fragile states
- Business development and job creation
- The environment, climate and renewable energy
Overall budget: Up to 220 million kroner
The programme/activity normally accepts grant applications from Independent research institutes, universities and university colleges.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted via given website.
For more information, please visit NORGLOBAL Programme.