Project proposals should focus on following topics according to Human Rights and Transition Promotion Policy Concept of the Czech Republic:
- Civil society – support of civil society including human rights defenders´.
- Information – support of freedom of speech, access to information, independence of the media.
- Participation – promotion of citizens´ involvement in public decision-making process at all levels (local, regional, national).
- Legal state – support of democratic institutions development.
- Equality – support of equality and non-discrimination.
- Overall project budget must be within 200 000 – 500 000 CZK (approximate exchange rate GEL is 7.25 CZK).
- capacity of applicant,
- expediency, feasibility and quality of proposal,
- sustainability of project results and
- compliance with Human rights and Transition promotion policy concept of the Czech Republic.
How to Apply
- Identification form should be delivered both in hard copy to the Embassy of the Czech Republic and per email at the address given on the website.
- The sealed envelope should be labeled as follows:
- Program: Transition Small Scale Project Identification Form 2020
- Organization name
- Acting through (name, surname, and position)
- Address (street, town, postal code, country)
- Land line and mobile phone
- Identification form
For more information, visit https://www.mzv.cz/tbilisi/en/transition_small_scale_project_proposals.html