Deadline: 1 April 2020
The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ), Office of Justice Programs (OJP), National Institute of Justice (NIJ) is seeking applications for funding for research designed to meet the challenges stemming from domestic terrorism.
This solicitation seeks to build knowledge and evidence related to strategies for effective prevention of terrorism in the United States. Applicants should propose research projects that will primarily benefit — and have clear implications for — criminal justice agencies and their attendant communities at the state, local, and tribal levels. NIJ is particularly interested in research responding to the following areas:
- Evaluations of programs and practices to prevent terrorism
- Research to inform terrorism prevention efforts
- Research on the reintegration of offenders to the community
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $5,000,000
- Award Ceiling: $750,000
- In general, NIJ is authorized to make grants to, or enter into contracts or cooperative agreements with eligible entities as listed below:
- States (including territories);
- Units of local government;
- Federally recognized Indian tribal governments that perform law enforcement functions (as determined by the Secretary of the Interior);
- Nonprofit and for-profit organizations (including tribal nonprofit and for-profit organizations); and
- Institutions of higher education (including tribal institutions of higher education).
- Foreign governments, foreign organizations, and foreign colleges and universities are not eligible to apply. Federal agencies are eligible to apply. (Any award made to a federal agency will be made as an inter-agency reimbursable agreement.)
- All recipients and subrecipients (including any for-profit organization) must forgo any profit or management fee.
For more information, visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=323833
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.