Deadline: 4 May 2017
The Employment and Training Administration (ETA), U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) has announced the availability of approximately $5,700,000 in grant funds authorized by Section 169 of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) for the Workforce Data Quality Initiative (WDQI).
- Develop or improve the State workforce longitudinal administrative database
- Connect workforce data with education data contained in the Statewide Longitudinal Data System (SLDS)
- Improve the quality and breadth of the data in workforce longitudinal administrative databases
- Use longitudinal data to evaluate the performance of federally and State-supported education and job training programs
- Provide user-friendly information to help customers select the education and training programs that best suit their needs
- Integrate performance, fiscal, and/or case management systems with the longitudinal administrative database
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $5,700,000
- Award Ceiling: $2,700,000
The following organizations are eligible to apply:
- State Government – (State Workforce Agencies) – SWAs in the 50 States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Guam, and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit Grants.gov.