Deadline: 26 June 2017
The U.S. Department of State Bureau of East Asia Pacific Affairs (EAP) is seeking applications from eligible entities for its projects that promote gender equality in political representation, and other leadership and decision-making roles in the U.S. Freely Associated States (FAS): Federated States of Micronesia (FSM), Republic of the Marshall Islands (RMI), and Republic of Palau.
- Enhance the role of women through public outreach and education for both men and women about human rights and the societal benefits of gender equality and women’s empowerment.
- Build the resources and tools available to women and girls to increase their personal and political agency to enable change, and to empower women in the practice of transparent and ethical government leadership.
- Address the root causes that keep women from pursuing work outside the home or higher education; e.g., training or support services on financial resources, applying to college, entrepreneurialism, and business skills.
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $109,000
- Award Ceiling: $109,000
- EAP welcomes applications from U.S.-based and foreign-based non-profit organizations/nongovernment organizations (NGO)
- Public international organizations
- Private, public, or state institutions of higher education
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
Eligible Countries: United States Federated States of Micronesia, Republic of the Marshall Islands and Republic of Palau.
For more information, please visit Grants.gov.