Deadline: 5 April 2017
The U.S. Department of State Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration (PRM) is seeking applications for its “NGO programs benefiting refugees and asylum seekers in Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia”.
- Protection, including child protection and/or addressing gender-based violence as applicable
- Water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH)
- Emergency shelter
- Nutrition and food security
- Psychosocial assistance
Project proposal budgets must not be less than $200,000 or more than $550,000 per year per country or they will be disqualified.
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- International Organizations. International multilateral organizations, such as United Nations agencies, should not submit proposals through Grants.gov in response to this Notice of Funding Opportunity announcement.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
Eligible Country: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and United States.
For more information, please visit Grants.gov.