Deadline: 6 June 2016
U.S. Department of State Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration (PRM) is seeking proposals from organisations for its NGO programs to provide benefits to individuals at risk of statelessness in the Dominican Republic.
- Proposed activities should primarily support stateless persons and individuals at risk of statelessness in the Dominican Republic.
- Proposals must focus on protection, including legal aid.
Funding Information: Project proposals must not be more than $200,000 or they will be disqualified.
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with IRS, other than institutions of higher education;
- Nonprofits without 501(c)(3) status with IRS, other than institutions of higher education;
- International Organizations. International multilateral organizations, such as United Nations agencies, should not submit proposals through Grants.gov in response to this Notice of Funding Opportunity announcement.
- Multilateral organizations that are seeking funding for programs relevant to this announcement should contact the PRM Program Officer on or before the closing date of the funding announcement.
- Proposals must have a concrete implementation plan with well-conceived objectives and indicators that are specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and reliable, time-bound, and trackable (SMART), have established baselines, and include at least one outcome or impact indicator per objective; objectives should be clearly linked to the sectors.
- Proposals must adhere to relevant international standards for humanitarian assistance.
- PRM strongly encourages programs that target the needs of potentially vulnerable and underserved groups among the beneficiary population (women; children; adolescents; lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or intersex (LGBTI) individuals; older persons; the sick; persons with disabilities; and other minorities) and can demonstrate what steps have been taken to meet the specific and unique protection and assistance needs of these vulnerable groups effectively.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply by downloading the application packages available on the given website.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit NGO Programs Benefiting Individuals.