Deadline: 15 June 2017
The Public Diplomacy Section of the U.S. Embassy in Amman is seeking applications for its Small Grants Program to assist worthy organizations implement programs that promote the U.S.-Jordanian partnership.
- Improving mutual understanding between Jordanians and Americans
- Supporting English language teaching and usage in Jordan
- Expanding cultural exchange between Jordanians and Americans
- Supporting the work of Jordanian Civil Society organizations in areas of mutual U.S.-Jordanian interest, such as youth/women’s empowerment, entrepreneurship, promoting civic education, and disability rights
- Developing an independent media
- Facilitating Jordanian participation in relevant conferences held in the U.S. or run by U.S. institutions
- Promoting volunteerism with the support and participation of exchange program alumni
Grants are generally awarded in amounts up to $10,000 (not including cost sharing and/or contributions from additional partners).
How to Apply
Organizations or individuals wishing to submit proposals to the Small Grants Program should:
- Submit a full description of their project, including a detailed budget, in a separate MS Word or .pdf document
- Complete the relevant SF-424 forms (#1, #2, and either #3 or #4, depending on if the applicant is an individual or organization) given on the website (the form can be opened by clicking the appropriate link(s) in the Grants Forms sidebar box),
- Submit the above documents by e-mail at the address give on the website.
Eligible Country: Jordan
For more information, please visit Small Grants Program.