Deadline: 1 July 2017
The U.S. Embassy The Hague Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Department of State is seeking applications for its Small Grant Program.
Grants are intended for local representatives of civil society, including non-governmental organizations and universities. They support projects to:
- Enhance international security
- Strengthen economic prosperity
- Promote environmental stewardship and sustainability
- Reinforce shared values between the Dutch and American people
- bringing an American expert speaker or performer to the Netherlands;
- conferences on American themes or issues of mutual interest;
- exhibitions of works by Americans or on American themes;
- youth recreation, leadership, and education programs;
- cultural programs, and particularly those that target underserved communities; and,
- radio, television, and social media programming in support of the above four objectives.
Most grants considered are between $5,000 and $25,000.
- The U.S. Embassy The Hague encourages applications from all sectors: committed and organized civil-society organizations, local representatives of civil society, think tanks, non-governmental organizations, academic institutions, and individuals.
- The U.S. Embassy The Hague encourages applicants to provide cost-sharing from additional sources in support of this project.
- The U.S. Embassy also encourages projects that use highly skilled volunteers as an element of cost-sharing.
- Applications should explain clearly other likely sources of funding and how the volunteers will be used.
- Grant funds can be requested by Individuals or Organizations.
How to Apply
Proposals should be submitted via email at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Netherlands
For more information, please visit Small Grant Program.