Deadline: 31 July 2019
The U.S. Embassy Copenhagen is inviting applicants for an open competition for organizations and individuals to submit applications to support a program or project to promote public-private partnerships or entrepreneurship mentoring or other initiatives that drive economic growth and strengthen communities around Denmark.
The grant will be awarded to a Social Entrepreneur individual or business start-up who, in partnership with the corporate world, works on finding innovative solutions to specific social, cultural, or environmental challenges.
- Cultural programing (music, dance, film, theatre, photography, etc.)
- Democracy, Good Governance, and Rule of law
- Educational initiatives (English language and American studies)
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Environment, Science and Technology, and Health
- Energy Security
- Gender or LGBT Equality
- Human Rights, Minority Integration and Strengthening of Civil Society
- Countering Disinformation and Encouraging Media Literacy
- Countering Violent Extremism
Awards may range from a minimum of $1,000 to a maximum of $10,000.
The following are eligible to apply:
- Not-for-profit organizations, including think tanks and civil society/non-governmental organizations
- Public and private educational institutions
- Public International Organizations and Governmental institutions
How to Apply
Application forms and instruction documents are available on the given website.
Eligible Country: Denmark