Deadline: 19 July 2019
PAS Freetown invites proposals for programs that strengthen cultural ties between the U.S. and Sierra Leone through cultural and exchange programming that highlights shared values and promotes bilateral cooperation. All programs must include an American cultural element, or connection with American expert/s, organization/s, or institution/s in a specific field that will promote increased understanding of U.S. policy and perspectives.
Priority Program Areas
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Advance Peace
- Promote Sustainable Economic Growth, including anti-corruption activities
- Strengthen Democracy, Human Rights, Access to Justice, and Media Freedom
- Promote Inclusive, Country-Led Development
Participants and Audiences
- Expertise and established relationships with indigenous non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and/or local officials in the communities in which the programs will be conducted will be considered favorably.
- All programs must include an American cultural element and/or should increase mutual understanding between the United States and Sierra Leone.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Awards generally do not exceed $25,000.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- The Public Affairs Section encourages applications from the United States and Sierra Leone:
- Registered not-for-profit organizations, including think tanks and civil society/non-governmental organizations with programming experience
- Non-profit or governmental educational institutions
- For-profit or commercial entities are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit a complete proposal with concise budget that should tie in with the scope of work as indicated on the proposal. Completed applications should be submitted at the address given on the website.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://sl.usembassy.gov/education-culture/grant-opportunities/public-diplomacy-grants/annual-program-statement/