Deadline: 31 July 2019
Proposals funded by PD under this APS will further one or more of the U.S. Mission to Tanzania’s following Integrated Country Strategy and public diplomacy goals:
- Development of women’s entrepreneurs.
- Promote Democratic Governance.
- Improve Health and Education, Especially Among Women and Girls.
- Promote Broad-based Economic Growth and Investment.
- Advance Regional and Domestic Security.
Individual award amount: The award floor is $1,000 and the ceiling is $25,000
The Embassy encourages creative and innovative proposals that advance one or more of the above mentioned goals. Proposals that focus on youth leadership, women’s empowerment, entrepreneurship, and engagement of underserved populations will be viewed favorably.
How to Apply
- All proposals must include the following items
- A cover letter/application letter
- The organization’s official registration documentation
- The list of Key members of the organization
- Support/recommendation letters (if available)
- For Assistance with the requirement for PD Grants, please send an email at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit https://tz.usembassy.gov/education-culture/funding-opportunities/