Deadline: 30 April 2019
U.S. Embassy Kampala, Small Grants Office has announced an open competition for registered organizations interested in submitting applications for projects that are community-based, initiated locally, administered at the local level, and include significant community contributions in cash, labor, or materials. This program supports small sustainable community-based initiatives that have immediate and dramatic impact on local community.
The purpose of the program is to support different types of projects: from development projects (schools, health clinics, wells), to projects that aid employment and help communities develop marketable skills (village craft centers, agricultural cooperatives), to projects that address concerns such as women’s empowerment and the environment.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Embassy Kampala expects to have approximately $50,000 available to support five to eight organizations, subject to the availability of funding.
- Grants are typically between $5,000 and $10,000 per project.
All SSH proposals have to:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- The Small Grants Office welcomes applications from all Uganda-based non-profit organizations/nongovernment organizations (NGO), Community Based Organizations (CBO), and Grassroots organizations.
- All applicants must include and identify a significant community contribution (cash, labor, and/or materials).
- All applicants must display sound management in the form of financial and administrative procedures that protect against waste, fraud, and abuse.
How to Apply
Applicants must be Download their application form via given website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit this link.