Deadline: 1 April 2020
U.S. Embassy Kyiv invites independent Ukrainian media outlets to submit applications for institutional capacity building projects that may include the development of impactful new programming, trainings, and the creation of critical new positions within the organization.
The objective of all proposed activities should center on broadening the dialogue among Ukrainian audiences on key political, social and economic issues critical to Ukraine’s Euro-Atlantic trajectory.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Ukrainian elections;
- Good governance and rule of law;
- Anti-corruption reforms;
- Conflict resolution; and
- Human rights
- Award amounts: The maximum award amount may be up to $500,000, but will likely range between $100,000-$250,000.
- Total available funding: $500,000
- Length of performance period: 12 – 24 months
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Ukrainian independent media organizations.
- Eligible organizations and their members may not represent any political party or serve as appointed or elected public officials at the time of application or for the duration of the grant. Non-governmental organizations, which belong to and/or are financially supported by any political party, are not eligible to apply.
- Eligible organizations may not make any expenditures with their own funds on behalf of candidates, political parties, party coalitions, or their representatives.
- Grant money cannot contribute to any political campaigns or offset the expense of contributing to any political campaign.
- Application to or receipt of funds from this competition does not disqualify any organization from competing for other U.S. government funds.
How to Apply
- The proposal clearly addresses the goals and objectives of this funding opportunity
- All documents are in English
- All budgets are in U.S. dollars
- All pages are numbered
All application materials must be submitted by email at the address given on the website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=324629