Deadline: 27 December 2019
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The overall objective of the Media Co-op Program is to promote public awareness of issues identified as primary areas of funding interest. Information about how these issues are treated in the United States can provide a valuable comparative perspective for Ukraine.
This program sends TV crews to the United States to film original documentaries and news reports on various targeted topics. Ukrainian television news outlets, production companies, and NGOs with a proven track record of high-quality single platform productions or combined TV/digital multi-platform productions are invited to submit proposals to create news reports and documentaries.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Proposals can be for a single production, a series of productions, or incorporated into an existing TV program. Filming will take place in the United States. Successful projects will receive funding for U.S. domestic airfare, ground transportation, hotel and food allowance, and temporary health insurance. Proposals with cost sharing – namely the TV station’s funding of international airfare – are highly encouraged.
Successful projects will receive funding for U.S. domestic airfare, ground transportation, hotel and food allowance, and temporary health insurance. Proposals with cost sharing – namely the TV station’s funding of international airfare – are highly encouraged.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Primary areas of funding interest for this proposal cycle are:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Agricultural Development;
- Civic Action and Volunteerism;
- Combating Corruption;
- Countering Disinformation;
- Local Governance and Meeting Constituent Needs.
- TV crews can include a maximum of two (2) people with at least one (1) fluent English speaker who could act as a professional interpreter;
- The maximum travel period in the United States is limited to ten days, and the exact length of travel will be determined based on an evaluation of the proposal;
- The selected project crew will be assigned an American producer who will work with the journalists to identify relevant contacts and organizations, book interviews, and create a full filming schedule;
- Production teams must provide their own fully functioning equipment, to include: broadcast-quality cameras, lighting and audio gear, tripods, thumb drives and back-up equipment, and electrical transformers and adapters in good working order;
- Following the airing of the filmed segment(s), the TV station must provide the U.S. Embassy with a broadcast quality copy of the aired program;
- TV stations must agree to broadcast the produced segments during prime time;
- Applicants are also encouraged to participate media outlets to promote the original programs through related radio, TV, or digital/print interviews and through blog or other social media reports.
Eligible Country: Ukraine
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.