Deadline: 31 March 2020
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
PAS Lebanon invites proposals for programs that strengthen cultural ties between the United States and Lebanon through cultural and exchange programming that highlights engaging youth and empowering women. All programs must include an American cultural element, or connection with American expert/s, organization/s, or institution/s in a specific field that will promote increased understanding of U.S. policy and perspectives.
Examples of PAS Grants Program programs include, but are not limited to the following:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Academic and professional lectures, seminars and speaker programs;
- Artistic and cultural workshops, joint performances and exhibitions;
- Cultural heritage conservation and preservation programs; and
- Professional and academic exchanges and programs.
Priority Program Areas
U.S. Embassy Beirut seeks proposals that address the following priority program areas:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Enhance the role of women in society through programs focused on civic participation (such as social entrepreneurship, volunteerism, and community engagement); economic empowerment; and increased access to education
- Foster youth empowerment through various programs [examples of which include but are not limited to: science, technology, engineering, architecture, and math (STEAM); entrepreneurship; and inclusive citizenship]
- Develop media literacy and promote freedom of speech
- Award amounts: awards may range from a minimum of $100,000to a maximum of $400,000
- Total available funding: $400,000
- Length of performance period: 3 to 24 months
Participants and Audiences
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
U.S. Embassy Beirut puts special emphasis on programs that are able to engage individuals outside of the capital. For youth-focused proposals, audiences are generally between the ages of 14 and 30. Women audiences have no specific age range, and may include youth or community members. Priority will be given to proposals that target a large number of beneficiaries.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- The Public Affairs Section encourages applications from the United States and Lebanon, including:
- For-profit or commercial entities are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
All application materials must be submitted by email at the address given on the website.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=322355