Deadline: 5 April 2019
The U.S. Embassy invites local NGOs to submit proposals that feature sustainable, quick-impact projects that meet gaps in assistance for refugees or returnee communities in Malta, including but not limited to projects aimed at providing tools to enhance competitiveness in the employment market or otherwise promote self-sufficiency. The projects would benefit both the populations of concern and the host community.
Proposals that feature sustainable, quick-impact projects that meet gaps in assistance for refugees or returnee communities in Malta, including but not limited to projects aimed at enhancing competitiveness in the employment market or otherwise promoting self-sufficiency.
- Length of performance period: 12-18 months
- Number of awards anticipated: 1-2 awards
- Award amounts: Awards may range from a minimum of $10,000 to a maximum of $25,000
- Total available funding: $25,000
- Eligible Applicants
- Other Eligibility Requirements
- In order to be eligible to receive an award, all organizations must have a unique entity identifier (Data Universal Numbering System/DUNS number from Dun & Bradstreet), as well as a valid registration on Local not-for-profit organizations, including think tanks and civil society/nongovernmental organizations.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For further information, please visit https://bit.ly/2UTkVGs