Deadline: 5 April 2019
The U.S. Embassy invites local NGOs to submit proposals that feature sustainable, quick-impact projects that meet gaps in assistance for refugees or returnee communities in Malta, including but not limited to projects aimed at providing tools to enhance competitiveness in the employment market or otherwise promote self-sufficiency. The projects would benefit both the populations of concern and the host community.
Proposals that feature sustainable, quick-impact projects that meet gaps in assistance for refugees or returnee communities in Malta, including but not limited to projects aimed at enhancing competitiveness in the employment market or otherwise promoting self-sufficiency.
- Length of performance period: 12-18 months
- Number of awards anticipated: 1-2 awards
- Award amounts: Awards may range from a minimum of $10,000 to a maximum of $25,000
- Total available funding: $25,000
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Eligible Applicants
- Other Eligibility Requirements
- In order to be eligible to receive an award, all organizations must have a unique entity identifier (Data Universal Numbering System/DUNS number from Dun & Bradstreet), as well as a valid registration on Local not-for-profit organizations, including think tanks and civil society/nongovernmental organizations.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For further information, please visit https://bit.ly/2UTkVGs