The U.S. Embassy’s Public Affairs Section (PAS) is pleased to announce its Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program.
- Academic and professional lectures, seminars, and speaker programs;
- Artistic and cultural workshops, joint performances, and exhibitions;
- Professional and academic exchanges and projects; and
- Professional development workshops and training.
- Science, Technology, and Innovation: activities that support cooperation in such areas as climate/environment (with a specific focus on activities around COP26), sustainability, cybersecurity, entrepreneurship, and space exploration.
- Prosperity, Trade, and Investment: activities that support the expansion of U.S. exports and investments, improve the connections between U.S. and UK businesses, and/or expand economic opportunities for women, youth, and underserved populations.
- Security and Defense: activities that promote transatlantic security; combat transnational challenges, including cybersecurity, terrorism, and violent extremism; and encourage resistance to malign influence and disinformation from hostile state actors.
- Shared Values and Interests: activities that promote the U.S.-UK Special Relationship and build people-to-people ties, including but not limited to activities that focus on alliances, open societies, and shared democratic values.
- Award Ceiling: $15,000
- Award Floor: $3,000
- Programs relating to partisan political activity;
- Charitable or development activities;
- Construction programs;
- Programs that support specific religious activities;
- Fundraising campaigns;
- Lobbying for specific legislation or programs
- Scientific or academic research;
- Programs intended primarily for the growth or institutional development of an organization; or
- Programs that duplicate existing programs supported by the U.S. Embassy.
For more information, visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=332361