Deadline: 26 June 2017
The Information Resource Center (IRC) in the Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy Islamabad of the U.S. Department of State (hereafter referred to as “IRC Islamabad”) is seeking applications for its program entitled “Engaging Local Audiences through Interactive Programs”. This funding opportunity is part of Mission Pakistan’s support for public diplomacy programming in Pakistan.
PAS Islamabad’s programming in Pakistan:
- Strengthens people-to-people ties between the United States and Pakistan through shared information, experiences, exchanges, and/or expertise.
- Strengthens local institutions to build long-term, self-sustaining relationships and institutional linkages between U.S. and Pakistani organizations, including capacity building support for Pakistani organizations as needed.
- Expands media outreach by amplifying U.S. diplomacy activities and programs on social and traditional media platforms.
- Enhances community engagement through positive messages and tolerant perspectives that enhance and amplify community-based efforts in a wide range of areas.
- Library and Educational Spaces
- Educational and Leadership Programming
Participants and Audiences
This NOFO seeks organizations equipped to provide exceptional opportunities reaching Pakistani youth, from upper primary school students to adults, particularly girls and women; youth from low-income families and areas; disabled people, and other disadvantaged groups.
Grant budgets will be between $30,000 and $50,000, with project duration of up to one year
- All U.S. and Pakistani registered non-profit, non-governmental organizations with relevant programming experience are eligible to apply.
- This experience should be documented in the organization’s proposal.
- Organizations must provide proof of registration and non-profit status with their proposal application.
- U.S.-based organizations should submit a copy of their IRS determination letter.
- Pakistan-based organizations should submit a copy of their certificate of registration from the appropriate government organization.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit all application materials electronically via given website.
Eligible Countries: United States and Pakistan
For more information, please visit Grants.gov.