Deadline: 30 September 2017
The U.S. Mission to Moldova is seeking applications for its small grants “Media Program” in order to strengthen independent media in Moldova in the interests of plurality of views and editorial independence.
The priorities of the Public Affairs Section for 2017 media funding are as follows:
- Support the production of non-news creative content (i.e. photography, film, multi-media formats) and build local production capacity
- Support news and information media (tv, newspaper) outlets who are committed to factual and thorough reporting on issues relevant to Moldova’s economic and political development
- Develop the next generation of Moldovan journalists through training and development of creative communities
- Supporting innovative approaches to using technology and media to more effectively inform Moldovan audiences on issues relevant to Moldova’s economic and political development
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $500,000
- Award Ceiling: $100,000
- Award Floor: $5,000
Eligibility is limited to not-for-profit organizations (NGOs, CSOs, Think-Tanks) and independent mass media (often registered as Limited Liability Companies) officially registered in the Republic of Moldova.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit Grants.gov.