Deadline: 9 June 2016
U.S. Small Business Administration is seeking proposals from private non-profit organizations for a program entitled “Women’s Business Center (WBC) Program Renewal Grant” to provide grants to aid and encourage the development and growth of small women owned businesses through long-term training and counseling.
The mission of the WBC Program is to act as the catalyst for providing in-depth, substantive, outcome oriented business services to women entrepreneurs both nascent and established businesses, a representative number of which are socially and economically disadvantaged
- The awards made under this Program approved by SBA for an amount not to exceed 150,000.00, subject to the availability of funding.
- Awards will be made for a 3-year period of performance, consisting of a base period of twelve (12) months from the date of award and two (2) option periods of twelve (12) months each.
- An organization may submit only one proposal in response to this Program Announcement. Any additional applications from the same organization will automatically be rejected without being evaluated.
- Be a private nonprofit organization certified under § 501(c)- of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986;
- Currently be in the SBA’s WBC Program;
- Successfully complete a 5-year Initial WBC Project by September 29, 2016, or a 3-year Renewal WBC Project by September 29, 2016;
- Continue to meet the program criteria as provided in the Eligibility section of this Program Announcement.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit their proposals electronically via given website.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit Women’s Business Center Program Renewal Grant.