The Lloyd’s Register Foundation is pleased to announce the applications for Small Grants Scheme.
The ethos of the Lloyd’s Register Foundation small grants scheme is “a little can go a long way”. Through this scheme the Foundation is making funds available to:
- Initiate, build, or consolidate partnerships with an array of organisations in relevant sectors, e.g. policy, practitioner, industrial, commercial, and community.
- Test out ideas through pilot studies, proof of concept projects or activities targeting policy, business and the third sector
- Grants up to £10,000 GBP for organisations.
- They will consider applications:
- relating to the charitable mission of Lloyd’s Register Foundation
- with a potential to lead on to future collaborations, clear knowledge exchange or to create/accelerate impact
- for projects or activities lasting no more than 12 months.
- They will not consider applications for:
- work which is not within the Foundation’s mission
- One off events, conferences or activities which only directly benefit the applicant
- capital works
- school, college, or university fees
- retrospective funding
- lobbying and campaigning
- business / first-class travel
- funding for a component of an already-funded project (such as journal publication costs, additional travel, sub-projects).
For more information, visit Small Grants Scheme.