Deadline: 29 May 2019
UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) is inviting proposals for its program entitled “Mental Health Networks Impact and Engagement Coordinator” to recruit a dynamic individual to become the Impact and Engagement Coordinator for the successful cross-disciplinary Mental Health Network Plus networks, primarily to encourage and facilitate engagement with the networks throughout their duration and to maximise the portfolio impact.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is passionate about enabling mental health research that has the potential to inform policy and practice in the future. This role will provide an opportunity to work with a range of stakeholders in order to make this vision a reality.
- Environmental science
- Science and technology
- Engineering and physical sciences
- Biotechnology and biological sciences
- Arts and humanities
- Economic and social science
Successful applicants will receive a grant of up to £560,000 (at 100% full economic cost (fEC)) for up to 40 months.
- The Coordinator must be resident in the UK and be accommodated by an eligible research organisation.
- Co-investigators, associated studentships, international PIs and international Co-Is are not eligible to apply for funding through this call.
- The successful applicant(s) will demonstrate:
- An understanding of the major issues associated with mental health research in the UK.
- Knowledge of relevant interdisciplinary research, and the ability to build up knowledge in this area by reaching out to different disciplines.
- Experience of communication and engagement with diverse research communities and stakeholders, including:
- Well-developed networks within the academic sector, third sector, private sector, industry and policymakers.
- Experience of leading or contributing to large networks or consortia.
- Experience of public engagement.
- Experience of project management, evaluation, and organisation of events and other engagement activities, including digital media.
- Strong communication and diplomacy skills.
- A proven ability to develop and manage effective stakeholder relationships and work with people across all levels, sectors and disciplines.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://esrc.ukri.org/funding/funding-opportunities/mental-health-network-plus-engagement-and-impact-coordinator/