Deadline: 29 May 2019
UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) is inviting proposals for its program entitled “Mental Health Networks Impact and Engagement Coordinator” to recruit a dynamic individual to become the Impact and Engagement Coordinator for the successful cross-disciplinary Mental Health Network Plus networks, primarily to encourage and facilitate engagement with the networks throughout their duration and to maximise the portfolio impact.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is passionate about enabling mental health research that has the potential to inform policy and practice in the future. This role will provide an opportunity to work with a range of stakeholders in order to make this vision a reality.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Environmental science
- Science and technology
- Engineering and physical sciences
- Biotechnology and biological sciences
- Arts and humanities
- Economic and social science
Successful applicants will receive a grant of up to £560,000 (at 100% full economic cost (fEC)) for up to 40 months.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- The Coordinator must be resident in the UK and be accommodated by an eligible research organisation.
- Co-investigators, associated studentships, international PIs and international Co-Is are not eligible to apply for funding through this call.
- The successful applicant(s) will demonstrate:
- An understanding of the major issues associated with mental health research in the UK.
- Knowledge of relevant interdisciplinary research, and the ability to build up knowledge in this area by reaching out to different disciplines.
- Experience of communication and engagement with diverse research communities and stakeholders, including:
- Well-developed networks within the academic sector, third sector, private sector, industry and policymakers.
- Experience of leading or contributing to large networks or consortia.
- Experience of public engagement.
- Experience of project management, evaluation, and organisation of events and other engagement activities, including digital media.
- Strong communication and diplomacy skills.
- A proven ability to develop and manage effective stakeholder relationships and work with people across all levels, sectors and disciplines.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://esrc.ukri.org/funding/funding-opportunities/mental-health-network-plus-engagement-and-impact-coordinator/
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.