Inclusive Innovation for improved distribution and agent models in Zambia will test, develop, and implement shared space agent hub models.
- Support a shared-agent model resulting from a partnership between two or more providers, that share a physical location and that can provide last-mile services in rural areas.
- Support partnership models between financial service providers or between financial and non-financial services providers with the objective of leveraging the partnership to achieve improved access to financial services in rural areas.
- Support partnerships or models that could leverage additional services other than financial services in line with the needs of rural communities in Zambia e.g. a financial institution offering additional services like pay-as-you-go solar.
Financial support that can range up to 100,000
- Technical assistance
- Strategic partnerships
- A chance to pilot or scale your solution
Provinces of Zambia: Lusaka, Copperbelt, Central, Luapula, Northern, Eastern, Southern, Muchinga and Western
- Applicant should be registered in Zambia and have at least one year of operations
- Applicants may apply independently or in a consortium, provided that the consortium has a pre-established partnership agreement prior to the submission of proposals.
- Your project shall target financially excluded communities like rural populations, smallholder farmers, women, and youth, precisely in the Zambian provinces of Lusaka.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/304B68x