Deadline: 29 May 2020
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is currently seeking proposals for COVID-19 Rapid Response Facility Programme to facilitate social protection and crisis response in Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Maharashtra.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The project aims to strengthen the delivery of and access to social protection for returnee migrant and other vulnerable households, UNDP India will work on both the supply side to deliver the benefits to the eligible and most vulnerable and on the demand side to enable the eligible and most vulnerable access the benefits and entitlements.
The focus is for improved access to social protection to marginalized groups through mobilizing communities and strengthening institutions.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Scope of Work
Under the Inclusive Growth portfolio as a part of the Rapid Response Facility, UNDP would hire a Service provider with following scope of work. Bidders could bid for one state or multiple states.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Support to expand reach of social protection to migrants through information sharing by training community cadre/Biz Sakhis and local resource persons.
- Mobilize households/women/migrant workers etc. and share information on relief packages and facilitate linkages with benefits.
- Networking with NGOs, CBOs and Capacity development of Community Cadres.
- Support the State Governments in delivery of relief package including cash, essential supplies and psychosocial support for returnee migrants through feasible IT enabled modality.
- Building capacities of government functionaries to provide Psychosocial Care to affected families through e-learning modules.
- Create awareness among the communities on preventive measures as per the guidelines issued by the Government of India, State Governments and the World Health Organizations.
- Curriculum/Handbook of collation of governments schemes and relief packages by central and state government. This content must be made available in regional language.
- Mobilize migrant workers, women and other marginalized groups or engage with existing community- based institutions through state and district government department. State specific deliverables would include awareness camps/access to schemes ((benefits, eligibility criteria, application process) for beneficiaries and cadre training with following target.
- At least 10% (but should not be limited to) of the total beneficiaries targeted should be are linked with at least one of the social protection benefits in the defined geographies.
- Integration of GEET mobile application, however, not mandatory.
- Extend support to local administration with data on migrant workers, vulnerable groups and women.
- Facilitate eligible households to uptake entitlements under COVID – welfare package and other social protection schemes in collaboration with Gram Panchayat and District Administration.
- Regular reporting and monthly review on project progress along with beneficiaries’ data compilation. Data and beneficiaries tracking will be maintained in MS Excel format.
- Final report of project completion to be submitted on or before November 30,2020.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
To be completed by November 30, 2020 (with specific deadlines for each deliverable).
Expected Areas of Expertise
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- The agency should have experience of working with the community-based organizations, individual households on social protection and dissemination of government schemes.
- The agency should have qualified resources and well versed with on ground engagement on connecting migrant workers, women and other marginalized groups with government relief packages.
- The agency with previous experience of working in these states would be desirable.
- Agency with previous working relation with state government department would be a critical asset.
- Proven ability on information sharing, training of local cadre, robust on ground engagement and community leadership skills.
- Capacity to prepare comprehensive project report, data compilation and manage large data sets and information on population targeted.
- Technically qualified human resource deputed to undertake the project.
- Proven ability on information sharing, training of local cadre, robust on ground engagement and community leadership skills for minimum of three years.
- The agency should have qualified resources and well versed with on ground engagement on connecting unorganized workers, women and other marginalized groups with government relief packages or schemes for minimum of two years.
- If bidders do not meet any of the above listed criteria, their proposals will not be considered for further evaluation.
- Bidders meeting above listed criteria are required to submit evidences (details / documents) in support – otherwise proposal may be disqualified.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
Proposals will be reviewed and evaluated by UNDP based on the following criteria:
- The Service Provider should have experience of working with the community-based organizations, individual households on social protection and dissemination of government schemes. (25%)
- Proven ability on information sharing, training of local cadre, robust on ground engagement and community leadership skills. (25%)
- Technically qualified human resource deputed to undertake the project. (20%)
- Financial competitiveness (30%)
For more information, visit https://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=66148