Deadline: 31 October 2019
UNDP is seeking proposals for Czech-UNDP Partnership for Sustainable Development Goals to respond to the development challenges by transferring Czech expertise and innovative solutions for SDGs to partner countries.
The objective of the Challenge fund: Czech solutions for SDGs is to facilitate transfer of Czech know-how and innovative solutions that would address development challenges in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia and Moldova and contribute to the achievement of SDGs.
The Challenge fund Czech solutions for SDGs is looking for innovative solutions that generate improvement and value especially by introducing new methods, ideas, or products. The Challenge fund: Czech solutions for SDGs views innovation in its broadest sense:
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- A new approach, product, idea or service that has not been tested anywhere;
- Is new to the beneficiary country;
- Has not been applied to the sector in question in the beneficiary country; or
- Service or business model being introduced to a target group where it has not been tried before.
- The supported outcome is a new approach, product, idea or service. The supported outcome is also a feasibility study providing an innovative and replicable solution to the identified development challenge;
- The applicant is to consult the solution with local partners, stakeholders and/or final beneficiaries in order to make sure that the solution is adapted to and viable in local conditions. Engagement with local partners needs to be documented;
- The applicant is also expected to identify potential financial partners from the public/private sector, international financial institutions, donors etc. that could finance the implementation of the solution and scaling up.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- The Czech-UNDP Partnership for SDGs will provide grant sized between US$20,000 and US$40,000 per project.
- The eligible applicants include the Czech private sector, NGOs, universities, state institutions or research centers;
- The applicants are required to with engage local partners to assure viability in local conditions and to promote sustainability and scalability of the solution;
- The lead applicant must be a registered entity in the Czech Republic;
- The project must be implemented in one of the partner countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, or the Republic of Moldova;
- All applicants must demonstrate their capacity to implement their proposed project and will need to demonstrate adequate financial, material, human and other non-financial resources to implement the proposed project within the set timeframe;
- The applicant may partner with other entity/entities which meet the eligibility criteria herein;
- The funding request is for a specific, new and innovative project that addresses the set development challenge. The CFCS views innovation in its broadest sense including: i) a new approach, product, idea or service that has not been tested anywhere; ii) is new to the beneficiary country; iii) has not been applied to the sector in question in the beneficiary country; or iv) service or business model being introduced to a target group where it has not been tried before;
- The proposed project must have a potential for financial, social and environmental sustainability and scale-up;
- All projects must be inclusive in nature and benefit the target beneficiaries and contribute to the achievement of SDGs rather than solely benefiting the participating entity;
- The applicants will be eligible to an award ranging between US$20,000 USD and US$40,000 depending on the complexity of the proposed innovative solutions for each country project;
- The projects must demonstrate that the activities funded by the CFCS will be in addition to the entity’s existing activities and that the projects would not go ahead without CFCS funding. The CFCS could also consider projects that if they would have gone ahead, it would be at a much reduced pace or scale in the absence of the CFCS support.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Interested applicants can submit the application form via email address give on website.
For more information please visit http://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=59423
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.